||-20 °C to 70 °C|
Measurements with the NIRS DS2500 take less than a minute and the instrument is rock solid even when subjected to conditions of damp, dust, vibrations or temperature fluctuations.
A number of features contribute to this unique performance, including:
- A grating axis and frame designed to withstand transportation
- A specially designed motor encoder for accurate positioning of monochromator
- Stable temperature of lamp and detector ensured by sealed liquid cooling system
- Wavelength standard (15 peaks 528 – 2313 nm ) protected by a BK7 glass for an even bandwidth over the full wavelength range
- Internal Wavelength reference protected from environment and temperature variations by a BK7 glass.
- Borosilicate glass where a disc is cut from a high quality glass rod and polished for a uniform thickness and finish, used throughout
The NIRS DS2500 has been extensively tested for performance regardless of rapid changes in temperature and humidity.